“CMOs and marketing communications directors ―
I understand. You don’t want another marketing agency. You want another you.”
Higher Education Marketing Consultant
Founder, Silver Tree Communications
You have important work to do,
and no one who can adequately do it.
Your national agency costs an arm and a leg.
They have breadth of services but not depth of expertise.
Your staff is too junior and they’re already over worked.
If only you could clone yourself,
or do the next best thing ...
Kate can be your proxy and your partner, taking projects
off your desk and across the finish line.
Kate is ready to take on your new projects.
- Conduct national RFPs for digital agencies and other partners
- Lead your market research efforts
- Refresh your enrollment marketing messages
- Audit your current campaigns & the effectiveness of your marketing mix
- Conduct surveys & focus groups with students, alumni, faculty & donors
- Produce memorable annual reports and view books
- Analyze your non-degree revenue opportunities (corporate education, public events, business incubators, etc.)
"Been There, Done That"
There’s almost nothing on a collegiate communicator’s “to do” list that Kate hasn’t done, and done well.
- 18 years of higher education experience
(read bio here)
- Six-time recipient of CASE V’s awards for excellence
- Invited speaker at top higher education conferences
- Former Pride of CASE V judge
- Contributor to Moore & Abrahamson’s Net Proceeds: Increased Revenue from Enrollment and Advancement
Kate's clients are among the best institutions in the country.
- Top 50 National Research Universities
- Private Liberal Arts Colleges
- Interprofessional Medical Sciences Universities
- Graduate Business Schools
- Top 100 and Top 50 Law Schools
- Top 10 Medical Schools
- National Agencies that Represent Higher Education Clients
- Online Program Management Firms (OMPs)